1. Protect the privacy and keep confidential the personal information of users, which shall not be disclosed to other parties without the consent of users, unless otherwise provided by the law. Only when government authorities require us to disclose the personal information of users according to legal proceedings, will the website provide such personal information to law enforcement bodies according to the law or for the purpose of maintaining public security, without being subject to any legal liabilities.
2. Users register their personal information voluntarily. During registration, a user shall provide certain personal information, including name, gender, date of birth, ID certificate No., phone No., correspondence address, and email address. Only with the above information can this website provide more secure, considerate and personalized services to users. All the registration information is provided on a voluntary basis, and users have the right to refuse provision of such information at any time. Users registering personal information agree that the website uses such information out of good will.
3. The website uses the highly reliable server software available in the industry, which supports the security encryption protocol. We will employ the software and take multiple measures to maximally protect the user information from illegal access.
4. Maintain the security of usernames and passwords with joint efforts. Once registered successfully, the user will obtain an exclusive username and password, which must be properly kept from others; otherwise any risk and loss arising thereof shall be borne by the user himself/herself. Users shall bear full responsibility for all the activities and events conducted under the username. Users may change passwords at any time, and shall inform us immediately of any illegal use of usernames.
6. The website contains links to other websites, but we bear no responsibility for the contents and privacy terms thereof.
7. If you consider us to have violated the above principles at any time, please inform us via email at email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concern as appropriate as we can.